About Me
Hey everyone!
My name is Maddy, I am 20 years old & I am studying Early
Childhood here at RIC. I’m originally from Scituate RI, which is also where I
work as a daycare teacher. I currently live in Providence with a group of my
best friends, and I love living in the city.
I love spending time with my family and friends, my
pets, and listening to music.
One big passion of mine is meditation. It has completely changed
my life and the way in which I think. I have the privilege of teaching 3 and 4 year olds a variety of things, including mindful meditation for a couple of
minutes every day. Through this practice, I witness how limitless the benefits
of meditation are. I notice a positive increase of self-control, attentiveness,
and empathy within my kids.






Maddy,
ReplyDeleteLove your introduction! You really have many interesting hobbies and interests. I smiled when I saw Neil Young's Harvest Moon album shown - this was a favorite of mine when I was in college many years ago! :-) Looking forward to reading future blogs. - ck-